About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, June 7, 2009

No results... waiting, waiting

I ran the Bread and Honey 5k this morning and totally beat my last time as I crossed the finish line at 31:05 and was at least 10-20 seconds from the start. I'll wait to write up the race report when I get the official time, but I bought this:



and I ran with it for the first time today, full of water and it was a mistake! More on that later (once the results are in).

In other news, the girls lost the best of seven Catch Phrase Championship 4-1 on Saturday evening. Boo!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand that type of belt. I find it bounces on my back - ouch!

    Congrats on the PB! Can't wait to find out your official time & read the report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats look forward to your race report. I avoid caring water on races (with the exception of long trail races). Just too much of a hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!