About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday




Well, I sure enjoy joining this party every week, even when I forget to take photos. Featuring what I ate on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I started the day with a bowl of this. YUM.

My pre-run snack (coffee is not pictured)

Sweaty run. I attempted 5k race pace (4:33/km) and held it for 1 mile, then rested for 0.5 mi, then another 0.5 mi at race pace. PHEW

Lunch was AMAZING. Melba toasts with brie, egg, pickled beats, olives, carrots with garlic hummos. YUM.

I got home at 7pm. My kids and husband had smoothies and PB&Js. I ended up with a microwaved red-skinned potato, salad with Russian dressing and baked beans. It was actually good!

I stole this photo, but for the first time in my life, I ate a butter tart (with chocolate chips, not foul raisins!). I've made them loads of times but never tried them. I can't believe what I've been missing! YUM!


These photos are rendering oddly and I think I'm going to go back to taking them on my Galaxy and not my iPhone (yes, #firstworldproblems). I hope you all enjoyed a great day of eats.




1 comment:

  1. LOL that pic on the treadmill is funny. Butter tarts with chocolate chips? I've never heard of that before. Sounds yummy! I love beans on toast and had it for dinner with salad the other night too. GMTA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!