About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

I missed the SENSIBLE SNACKING part of the memo (um, no I didn't. I knew about it, I just didn't DO anything about it. Sigh).




Kashi Go Lean with strawberries. We had no farmer's market this weekend as it was the street festival. Boo! I like the Go Lean Crunch better.

I'm giving you an old photo because I'm wearing the same outfit today!


Post run lunch: Mixed greens with balsamic and carrots, 2 slices of deli ham and that yogurt. I'm in love with it!

Sensible Snacking fail take one!

Sensible Snacking WIN!

Normal rushed Tuesday dinner. Homemade meat and veggie sauce over white pasta (my husband doesn't like whole wheat)

Sensible Snacking fail take two (post baseball!)

And that is what I ate on Tuesday, June 6th! I hope you did better with your snacks then I did!

2 comments:

  1. Blech. The regular Kashi Go Lean is blahhh! Love the Crunch version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that the ice cream is a sensible snacking win...gotta get some calcium in, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!