About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nov 24/08

So, I made it to the gym on Friday and weighed in at like 151.4lbs or 152.4lbs. Then I spent the weekend eating and drinking and staying up late and not exercising (unless you count the 3 hours of cleaning).

Anyway, back to the work week:

B: 1 1/4 pieces of toast with butter and peanut butter (my kid ate the other 3/4), coffee
L: Turkey and bacon club from Tim Horton's with a whole wheat bun, coffee
I did drink about 1L of water
Ex: 30 minutes on the treadmill - I ran for 18 minutes straight... I am awesome!
D: Homemade baked chicken fingers, sweet potato wedges and broccoli, 1/2 a vanilla dip donut, glass of milk.

I say it is an okay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!