About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 15!

It was a cut back week because I ran my LSD on Friday instead of Sunday. I had planned to try to make it up, but that didn't work out so well. Instead of beating myself up, I just ran everything at race pace.

Sunday: Rest

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: 7.24k. Treadmill Tuesday! I hit the gym at lunch and ran hard for as long as I could. 42:17

Wednesday: 6.44k. Not as much time at the gym today, so I blasted this out a bit faster. 37:16

Thursday: Rest

Friday: 8.5k. A quick AM run. Working from home has made this possible as I don't have to leave my house by 06:25. 47:07

Saturday: Rest (we had a wedding).

And so... that's it! I ran all of these runs quickly and increased my confidence for the half marathon race, but I didn't run lots. Oh well. Sometimes life happens and that's okay.

Total KM: 22.18, Total time: 2:06:40, Average pace per KM: 0:05:43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!