About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 16!

I ended up with a bit of a taper week, but no problem!

Sunday:16k at half marathon race pace. We slept at my parents house on Saturday night as Ken and I were at a wedding and I ran home. I actually saw my peeps this time and waves as they drove by beeping the horn at me. 1:28:52

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: 6.44k. I was going to run at lunch time, but the day ended up being too busy, so I sucked it up and went to the gym after the kids went to bed. I could have run outside, but it was raining and I didn't want to risk any kind of cold. 39:44 (I'm pretty sure I ran this faster, but this is what I put down on Daily Mile, so I'm going with that).

Wednesday: Rest - another busy day at work with a lunch and learn session.

Thursday: 5k. Gym run again. I was on my way back to the office after an early morning meeting and passing the gym, so I took the opportunity to go for a quick run. 29:40

Friday: 6.44k. I had to go into work on this day, so I hit the treadmill at lunch. 37:37

Total KM: 33.88, Total time: 3:15:53, Average pace per KM: 0:05:47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!