About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday





 Breakfast - Half a grapefruit, not sugar, peanut butter on toast, coffee and the Globe and Mail

Lunch- Leftover birthday party pizza!

Dinner - Fried purple peppers and fingerling potatoes with corn and BBQ'd whole chicken

 We ate outside!

 He ate 1.5 cobs of corn!

This picture posted upside down! Anyway, that was our desert. These cookies are super hard to find. I should have bought two packs.

I hope you enjoyed a great day of eats!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Do you eat grapefruit for nutritional benefit or taste? For me it would be both, but just curious. Some people can't stand the bitter aftertaste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I have corn in the fridge and need to cook it! Thanks!

    I was craving grapefruit this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot about those cookies! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grapefruit (and corn on the cob!) but had to lay off the grapefruit cause of some med I was on. (apparently they interact). Can't wait to have some again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leftover pizza may be better then when you first get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad's oatmeal coolies are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!