About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec 1 & 2 2008

Dec 1st. Ah Monday a new day, a new week, a time to stay on track!

B: Cheerios, coffee
EX: curves 30 min
L: Yogurt, wild mushroom soup
S: Oatmeal chocolate chip cookie
D: Chicken, baked, rice, broccoli
S: cookies – those cigarette things with chocolate inside of them. I dunno, like five? They’re small, glass of milk
H20: 2L

Dec 2nd
B: Oatmeal
S: Chai latte – YUM
L: Beef curry with potatoes and tomatoes and spinach
S: Zero Nestea iced tea, Clementine
D: 2x sushi, 3x shrimp, Beef tenderloin, ½ plate of mixed veg, mashed potatoes 5x beer, 1 glass of red wine, popcorn. Dude, I was at Neil freaking Diamond. It was all free. I indulged. See my weigh-in stats. I’m allowed!

Am working on a cerbal post... stay tuned to my non-readers! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!