About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dec 11/12 2008

Without much ado:

Dec 11
B: Oatmeal with flax seed and brown sugar
Ex: Curves
S: Banana, coffee, handful of almonds, yogurt
L: (Work holiday lunch) - 1 slice white meat turkey, stuffing, 1/2 plate of veggies/salad, desert plate of mixed fruit
D: Hotdog and Salad, a glass of white wine (I know, I cheated)
H2O: Over 2L

Dec 12
B: 1/2 grapefruit, oatmeal with flax seed and brown sugar
L: Salad, penne a la vodka with smoked chicken, 2 glasses of red wine (Supplier lunch), tea
S: Cheese and triscuits
D: 1/4 chicken white meat with fries from Swiss Chalet, 3 glasses of white wine
H2O: 2L - I got it in! HA!

I dunno, I guess I only get mad at myself for about 4 days at a time. I'm trying but it ain't working so well I guess. BAH. BAH. BAH.

I'm going to run now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!