About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, January 27, 2012

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAB-BIE BURRRRNS race goals

“Ah wad some power the giftie gie us
To see ourselves as others see us.”
― Robert Burns


This will be my very first 8k race.

I'm not really sure what to put down as a race goal.

I can aim for 10k race pace (5:31/km) and a time of 44:06.

I can aim for MRP (5:40/km) and a time of 45:20.

I can decide to run it with my friend Kerry at whatever pace she wants (I have no idea if she's even wanting to race it).

Either way, I've got to get 16k in either today or tomorrow and that may be the deciding factor on how fast I run (or not).

Well, that and the kilt I'll be wearing!

Here's tae the heath, the hill and the heather,
The bonnet, the plaid, the kilt and the feather.


Say "HI" if you see me!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining in the conversation!