About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb 10-11/09

Another good few days! I didn’t get a chance to update yesterday because I was at First Aid and CPR training. I can now save your life! Woot!

Feb 10/09:

B: 1/3 cup all bran buds + 100g yogurt, coffee
S: Banana bread
Ex: 30 mins Curves
L: Mixed green salad, yogurt
S: Apple
D: ¼ of rising crust pizza, milk
H20: 2L

Feb 11/09:
B: 1/3 cup all bran buds + 100g yogurt, coffee
S: Banana bread
L: Swiss Chalet ¼ chicken white with Fries – YUM!!!!, diet Pepsi
Ex: 40 min run – dragging my butt! I still did 5.15 km though. I think I was feeling the lack of food. I hadn’t ate since about 2pm
D: ½ cup pasta with broccoli and chicken – leftovers from my mum… it was great!, grapes
H20: 2L

I won’t get 15k in this week as per the plan! I am going away this weekend and so my Saturday run will not take place. Oh well. My calves are REALLY feeling the pinch of such consistent running and speed, but I’m sure that I’ll get used to it before too long. When I try to run at a pace I considered fast a month ago, it now seems super slow! So yippee for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!