About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 9/09

A great day! Whee!

B: 1/3 cup of All Bran Buds and 1/3 cup of Cheerios with milk, coffee
L: ½ cup of sweet potatoes and ½ cup of black beans left over from Sat night’s dinner with mixed green salad
S: Yogurt
D: Beef curry with chickpeas, carrots, celery, and onion over long grain and wild rice
Ex: 40 min on the treadmill for 5.31km
S: Grapes

Running. Running was feeling a lot better last night. I just kicked it into gear and let’er rip. I did some speedier stuff than normal (6.0) and my calves and shins are sort of feeling it today. I’m really hoping that I will be able to run outdoors without major problems as I’d like to begin some racing. I’ve decided to do the “Hazel 5K” in May in Mississauga. I just have to get my sign up in. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!