About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Interview

Yippee, I'm being interviewed by Marlene I will post the rules after I answer her questions:


1. What do you love most about where you live?
I love Milton because we are so close to the Escarpment and lots of outdoor activities. I also love the still "small town" feel. There is a true Main Street and a farmer's market every weekend from May-October. I really like that community feel.

2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Breastfeeding my son for 11.5 months

3. What would people be most surprised to learn about you?
That's a hard one... non-online friends would be surprised at how much time I spend online, I think.

4. What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
I will have at least two kids. Hopefully three! For work, I'll either be doing the very same, but working at home part of the time, or climbing the corporate ladder which will include more schooling, longer hours and likely a different job.

5. If you could make one totally crazy, unreasonable wish, what would it be?
I'd wish I could eat whatever I wanted and be 117 lbs like I was at 17.


To play along:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Thanks for joining in the conversation!