About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Recap

A Super-Amazing month of training resulting in my longest runs ever, my fastest 10k ever and THREE AMAZING RACES!

# of runs: 21 (I missed a few due to races!)

Longest run: 30k Around the Bay!

Races: 3! The Chilly Half Marathon, with a 1:22 PB, Around the Bay as mentioned above and Ali Mc's virtual 10k race which was a 4m41s PB based on the Zoo 10k race from 2011.

Total KM: 252.89 – 50.88k more than my previous best month ever, January 2012.

Total time spent running: 26h26m56s

Average pace per KM: 0:06:17



March was an amazing month full of hard work and rewarding runs. I can't believe how far I've come and how close I am to the start line at Mississauga. April will be all about setting the final goal for the race, ensuring I go out hard enough to know I couldn't have done better, yet not so hard as to crash and burn.

How was your March?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!