I have been double nominated for a Liebster Blog award! Both Sam and Irene nominated me! Here are the rules (but I won't be doing #3, because most of the people I read have done this already!).
11 FACTS ABOUT MACNIC
- I made up my own nickname (a combo of the first part of my married last name MAC and my first name NIC(ole). Before that people would sometimes call me Nic, but normally Nicole.
- The longest I ever raced/ran before I picked up running in my thirties was 800m in grade six. I came in 7/8th.
- I'm 5ft tall and a lot of time I wear capri's as full length pants.
- I have no tattoos but yearn for one that has something to do with my boys.
- I have four piercings. 2 are dead (belly button and upper right ear), the other two are "normal" ear ones.
- I have never lived more than an hour away from my parents.
- My house is currently for sale. Please buy it?
- I believe the only way to truly get a floor clean is on your hands and knees.
- I have a cleaning lady who mops.
- After a KRA-AAAZIE scare two months ago, I finally realized that I was done having kids (though if another one popped up, I would be so happy. MMMM squishy babies!).
- My worst trait at work is my bluntness. I hurt people's feelings sometimes (there is no crying in business for goodness sake!). I'm working on it, trying to be more kind and less.... like a man. SIGH.
11 QUESTIONS THAT MY NOMINEES NEED TO ANSWER
1) Are you a folder or a crumpler? (This is always a funny conversation in my house. Oddly it comes up often) FOLD
2) What is your favourite type of fiction? Historical Fiction, but I'll read anything.
3) What is your favourite thing for dinner, either at home or when you go out to eat? When I go out, I like to try new things or go to Swiss Chalet! HA! At home... I love my mum's chicken goulash!
4) Have you ever gone to the bathroom in the bushes on a run? YES. Thomas Street Hill, Streetsville and Financial Drive, Mississauga!
5) Coffee or tea I like both. Coffee in the AM, sometimes in the afternoon, but tea with dinner (most times)
6) What month do you wish it was all year round? October. Some warm days, some cool days, lots of brilliant colours and that wonderful fall smell.
7) Do you dress up at Halloween? I would if I had a party or something, but generally, no.
8) Do you cross train? Sadly, no. That is something I will NEED to improve to get my BQ.
9) Do you still live in the same city as where you were born? Nope, but close! Born in Etobicoke (came home to Meadowvale), live in Miton!
10) What did you want to be when you 'grew up'? According to my School Memories book, in grade one, I wanted to be "The backcatcher for the Toronto Blue Jays" I loved Ernie Whitt
11) What is your fav brand of running gear? I really don't have one. I'm loyal to New Balance shoes, so there!
11 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES