About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday






Back to the food post! Here are my eats from November 27, 2012:

First of all, I got out of bed and ran 5k, all before 5:47am! I downed 8oz of poweraid first. Then home, shower, dress and breakfast:
I'm back on the oatmeal kick! I love having frozen berries to toss in!
When I got to work, I drank my coffee in my Contigo cup. I am very proud that my husband and I have made a routine of taking our own coffee into work since we purchased these mugs. I personally am saving over $9 a week by skipping Starbucks!

This is a re-enactment of lunch (this is today's lunch). Yesterday, I had salad with French dressing, a hardboiled egg, cheese string and a yogurt.

I had planned to grab a butter croissant to go with my lunch, but didn't have time. I picked up this Almond-Chocolate one for desert instead. I have to say, I prefer chocolate only. The almond is too strong.

We had a showing of our house (which is still for sale!) last night! It was our first showing! We've had open houses but nothing booked privately. I had also planned to take the boys to family swim with some friends, so we ended up at Subway for dinner. I had a 12" turkey on Italian cheese and herb with lettuce, black olives, green peppers and chipotle sauce. This is the part I didn't eat.

After swimming and once the kids were in bed, I decided it was time to unwind. I had two glasses of Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay and about six pieces of Nibs.

And that is my day in eats! Hope you enjoyed a good one as well.


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely drooling over that croissant! And way to go with running a 5k that early!!! Its a miracle if I'm even getting ready for Crossfit by that time haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did it once. Let's hope I'll go it again. HA!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Little Miss Hungry about that croissant!

    How nice is that feeling to get a run in THAT early. :D
    I've read sooo many bloggers who eat a lot of oatmeal - I feel like I should give it another try to see how I like it because I never really gave it much of a chance!

    Ahh I've just went through and checked out some of your race reviews - The most recent marathon you did was amazing! Huge congrats on that. What a time too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really think you should look at doing the race if you want to! Running a marathon was such a joy for me.

      Delete
  3. your WIAW's are seriously unlike ANY other ones in this community. I love them. PS: I've JUST started tossing frozen berries into my oatmeal....how did I not think of this prior?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I usually have some on hand for smoothies, so I just went with it last year and boom! Now do you mean that my WIAW are different because of the crap photos and truth of what I eat. Meh. I run a bazillion miles so that I CAN eat what I want. That's pretty much the point in life, no?

      Delete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!