About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday






I am once joining in on this weekly food fest! While my CRAP Blackberry photos may not be as nice as some and while my food may not be as interesting, I think I present a more "normalized" approach to how people actually eat (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

Yesterday, I had set the alarm early to get out of bed and go for a quick 6k run before work. Then the power went out and I got up late and blah, blah, blah. I ended up coming into Toronto early and getting 5k done on the treadmill at the gym, but I needed something in my belly as I had two hours between wake up and run. This is where Riri's Famous Banana Bread comes in:

With Poweraid of course!
This bread was so yummy! I made it on Monday and the only change I made was to use whole wheat flour. I served it as dessert on Monday night and the kids both loved it!


Second piece!

After my run, I needed coffee (of course) and something else. I ended up at Starbucks as I knew I had money on my Gold Card and bought one of my favorite things from there to go along with my Grande Bold.

Lunch was okay (more cheese and apple!). I'm out of salad right now (that's melted butter on the bread).

Sweet treat (from the Niagara Falls Half Marathon race kit)

Tuesday is our crazy dinner night! We try to get to family swim with friends every Tuesday and so we tend toward a quick dinner that both kids will eat without complaint. This is the frozen pizza Ken and I ate: Chicken with onions and yum! It was so good (and on sale this week at Superstore!)

After swimming, Ken and I split a bag of this.

Please pray for house selling vibes! We are going into our third week on the market!


2 comments:

  1. My word, that frozen pizza looks ridiculously good!!

    Sending prayers to you & your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do a dance instead? :-) who knows, instead of the rain, you may get some luck your way! The banana bad never looked so good! Who would have thought that whole wheat flower makes it as yummy? I think I know what to try next. Plus, I think I'm gonna get selfish and make a loaf with pecans too. You have such adorable kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!