About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oct 21/08

I freaking hate dieting. It really freaking SUCKS Monkey balls. SUCKS I say.

Anyway, good news is that I maintained save a few oz on holiday. I weighed myself at Curves and was 153.6, so I gained like 2 oz. Yeah me!

B: 1/2 grapefruit, H2O
EX: Curves circuit x2
B#2: Oatmeal, tea
L: Salad with balsamic dressing, 3 ryevita toasts with cream cheese
S: 1/2 a dove dark chocolate bar (dieting sucks), 225 cals, 16.5 g of fat
D: Pasta (white pasta - fuck off) with homemade meat/veggie sauce

H2O - a bit over a litre

I went to bed at like 9pm. Shouldn't I be getting MORE energy from eating right and exercising etc? I dunno this doesn't seem to be working out that way. Of course my size 12 cream pants from Cleo are super loose today. Bonus! I guess. I like those pants. I wonder if I'll be able to have them tailored once there is less of me? Only time will tell I guess.

Oh and I hate dieting in the worst way. I want chips and pop and booze and CRAP. I have to walk by a McDonalds 2x a day and while I'm not usually one for the McDick craving, a hashbrown ALWAYS seems like a great idea. God I love hashbrowns.

Christ, I'm freaking doomed if I plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!