About Me

My photo
Milton, Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 27, 2008

Oct 24-26/08

Okay, so I'm not going to diet on weekends. Yup. That's it, that's all. I said it. So there.

Oct 24:

B: 1/2 grapefruit, oatmeal, coffee
S: Pressed fruit, 2 Halloween chocolate bars
Ex: 30 minutes Curves
L: Tuna Sandwich, 500mL chocolate milk
D: Tuna Casserole at my parents

2x Rye and coke zero, 1x beer (or two?), Tostitos and salsa

Oct 25:
B: 1/2 grapefruit and oatmeal, coffee
L: Croissant with ham and cheese
S: Tostitos and salsa
D: Bread roll, pasta, chicken parm, Caesar salad, beans, potato, cheesecake, tea (I was at a banquet)

Drinks: 3 cosmos (homemade!), 2 or 3 fuzzy navels, 3 or 4 glasses of red wine.... I did dance though!

Oct26:
B: 1 slice toast and peanut butter, coffee
L: Croissant with fried egg, ham and cheese
S: Small bag of Walkers, beer
D: Roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, mashed turnips, carrots, ice cream, tea (dinner with my folks!)
S: Small bag of Walkers

GAH! Oh well, I’m back on that wagon. And will be on the treadmill tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!